- This event has passed.
June 17, 2018 All day
Full Event Schedule and Rules can be found on our site here:
Race Day Schedule:
7:30am to 8:15am Registration
7:40am to 8:45am Worker Assignment
7:30am to 8:45am Tech Inspection
7:30am to 9:00am Course Walking
8:45am Novice Course Walk
9:00am Drivers Meeting & 1st Heat Worker Check-in
9:15am First Car Off
We typically finish up around 5:00pm
There will be a hard registration cut off at 8:15am on the day of the event. Please be prompt! Showing up after that won’t allow you time to walk the course. Drivers not familiar with the course often get lost and slow the event down which isn’t fair to others.
$60 for Late/On-Site Regular Registration — Cost Includes SCCA Weekend Membership
$55 for Early Regular Registration (closes two days before event at midnight) — Cost Includes SCCA Weekend Membership
$50 for Late/On-Site SCCA Member Registration – $10 discount for SCCA Members!
$40 for Early SCCA Member Registration (closes two days before event at midnight) – $15 discount for SCCA Members!
Are you new?
- New Driver Liaisons will be available throughout the event if you should have any questions/concerns. Please ask at registration and listen to announcements made throughout the morning.
- Arrive at site between 7:00am-7:30am
- Listen for announcements made regarding the New Driver Liaisons and New Drivers
- Proceed to registration (Refer to Registration)
- Return to car, make car race ready and proceed to Technical Inspection. (Refer to Technical Inspection)
- Return car to paddock and proceed to start of course to get work assignment. (Refer to Registration)
- Walk the course.
- Meet New Driver Liaison near the start of course for New Driver Course Walk at 9:05am
- We run rain or shine in all kinds of temperatures. However, the event will be temporarily suspended while lightning is observed in the immediate area. Please bring appropriate rain/cold/hot/sunny weather gear. Make sure you also bring something to cover and/or secure your gear while it is not in your car (plastic garbage bags or a tarp).
Chicago Region Meeting Schedules
Board of Directors – meets on the second Wednesday of the month (invitation only)
Competition Committee – typically meets on the first Monday of the month
Autocross Committee – typically meets on the 3rd Wednesday of the month
Track Day Committee – typically meets the 4th Wednesday of the month.
General Membership – Third Wednesday of the month in October, November, January, February, March, and April